Have osteoarthritis, gastritis, PCOD, thyroid problem, severe sinusitis. Can have nutrilite glucosamine HCL with Boswella?

Hi,I am 34 yrs lady who has osteoarthritis .I have gastritis,PCOD,thyroid etc.I have 2 kids.I had a C-Section for both my kids.After my second child I started feeling low,I have severe sinusitis ,I feel wherever pain I get there is something wrong with that part.Now I have osteoarthritis as well and I heard of nutrilite GLUCOSAMINE HCL WITH BOSWELLIA and I am planning to take it.Is it okay for me to take it.R there any sideeffects for it.I used to have palpitations as well.I consulted a psychiartrist and after that I am fine.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013