Have osteoarthritis. Prescribed MOVON MR. Can I continue it?

I have been prescribed MOVON MR - 1 tablet twice a day. for osteoartritis pain.. This has benefitted a lot. Although prescribed for one week only I am asking whether this could be taken off and on as the problem of oesteoarthritis is continuous and going to stay on. Thanks Other medicines which I have been using are VOVRAN 75mg, Indocap SR , Etorcoxip 90mg. All have been usefull and good but I have never taken these medicines for more than three or 4 days at a time. Which of these medicines can be taken on continuous basis. I am 76 years and on recent diagnostic tests for lipid , liver . kidney and hoemogram have normal range in all tests. R P BHATLA
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013