Have osgood slaughters disease, lump under knee cap. Is this something serious?

Hello I m 20 and believe I have osgood shlaughters disease. I have had it ever since I played sports as a child. A few months ago on my right knee, just below the knee cap around the tibia area there formed a lump the size of a dime. It did not hurt or bother me but recently I pushed on it with a good amount of force with my fingers tips and felt it move around a little then it seems to shrunk in size. Is this something serious?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013