Have orchitis, having mild pain in testis with some enlargement. Took Diethylcarbamazine. Side effect?

Dear Dr. I am a patient of Orchitis , having mild pain in my right testis with some enlargement for at least 2 years. I have been advised mainly Diethylcarbamazine (100 mg), Antibiotic drug and Albendazol as prescribed manner. After taking the above mentioned drugs for3 months I have notice that something is passing through my semen . Now my questions are, can filarial worm be discharged though semen? And are there any side effects for prolonged use of Diethylcarbamazine? Please reply.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013