Have open pores and pimples on skin. Taken Yasmin, Azee and Cetaphil

Hi , I am 30 years female suffering from the problem of skin with pores and pimples since i was 26 . Now they are at times an outburst suddenly , they pain and when they get ok, they leave scars or some nods remain that show they are still there like dormant things.I am using cetaphil/clinsure as a cleanser for more than 6 months now. I have shown to many skin specialists so far in a month sometime i take Azee two times(3-day course) i am also recommended yasmin, but it is also not helping it is now three months , i have shown to another doc and he gave me isoage but he rold me it will take an year to correct my skin. can you please help and suggest. My skin was generarlly oily till age of 28 but now its aging if i moisturise it , more pimples outbreak . now my skin is usually dry and oily near nose and chin . please suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013