Have oily skin, have black patch on corner of the face. No relief with creams. Suggestions?

hi sir, my name is tarun and im 19years old and i have a oilly skin, i used metasone plus for a week which resulted me a whiteness but a black flammary patch produced at the right side corner of my face. so i stopped using metasone plus. for removing that black flamary path i used terbiforce plus which removed the black patch but after two days again a black patch has produced at the right corner of face . so please suggest me a solution thank u
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012