Have occasional anxiety attacks, dizziness, hypertension. On atenolol. Blurred vision, chest pains dry mouth, confusion on changing medication to norvasc. Need help

I have occasional anxiety attacks and went to the hospital in November after having one that nae me dizzy.. my blood pressure was elevated. I was then put on Atenolol 25mg. Made me feel horrible!! Then was switched to Norvasc 5mg and my vision has become blurred, chest pains as well as pain on my left side. Changes in urination and bowel movements, dizzy and lightheaded, dry mouth, dry eyes , heavy feeling all the time, back and sides hurt, and now a sense of confusion. I feel detatched from myself and wish I would ve NEVER took these medications! Prewar help me because o don t have insurance, I don t have a primary doctor which leaves me to make continupus trips to the hospital! I m tired of it and want off this poison!!! Please help me!!
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013