Have numbness, tingling and burning sensation below ankles. Have stiff neck and choking feeling. Solution?

I am having a numbness in both legs below the ankles, a tingling and a bit of burning sensation as well. I am sometimes having issues with my walking due to a perceived loss of sensation. The area is below the ankles on both the feet . Simultaneously, I am also feeling a stretching of neck at the sidelines and as a result, my backside of the head is feeling the pressure ( a throbbing sensation ). The neck feels stiff at the sides, also gives me a choking feeling in general. Both the symptoms have appeared within the last week
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013