Have numbness, pain, swelling and itching on face and leg. Took diclofenic. What can it be?

im really worried about strange ailments ive been taking over the past month. I took this swelling on my face near jaw line it was painful and swollen and itchy my doc said it was prob viral then i took the same thing in my foot on monday past i felt as if my bones were broken so i had an xray and it was thankfully clear but still this mysterious soreness then it went away the next day and on thursday past i was aware my left arm just on and above the joint at elbow had became numb although i can still feel sensation it is less it feels puffed up and very painful and kind of a dee itch. On friday my leg just above right knee went numb but i was out in the cold the numbness only lasted for 2 hrs but my arm isnt getting better i ended up seeing an on call doc on friday night she checked vitals and
asked questions and sent me home with a script for diclofenic and a rub she concluded it was tendonitis but its getting worse...m terrified it could be ms or something as i was told in dec of last year my optic nerve in my right eye was showing a difference and i ws suspected to have glaucoma but the specialist wasnt convinced i see him again in june...please can you help me im so distsressed thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
The symptoms that you have described could be related to an allergic disorder or a nerve related problem. Thyroid imbalance and diabetes also needs to be ruled out if the symptoms are persistent.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal