Have numbness on face and arm. Seeing physician for anxiety. Cause and cure?

I had a flip flop feeling of my heart , then numbness on the left side if my face and left arm . I tried to ignore it as I ve dealt with anxiety a year ago. I also am seeing a physician for anxiety and haven t had an episode for a year. I layed down and the symptoms seemed to go away however I feel anxious still. I am a healthy 44 year old female, I exercise regularly but need to lose weight. I do also binge drink.. Seems it starts out casually and ends up to be a lot of consumption for a night. I haven t had a drink since Tuesday.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013