Have numbness, muscle spazams in leg. Have stiff persons syndrome and rippling muscle disease. What to do?

I have been undergoing diagnotic for symptoms which mimic both Stiff persons Syndrome and Rippling Muscle Diease for over a two years now. My neurologis is baffeled. Muscle spazams, numbness in the left leg, and the testing shows nerve damage. Yet the muscle biopsy show no muscle diease. Yet my leg goes numb on a daily basis. I have had a MRI which damage to my back does NOT correspond to the nerve damage... Any Ideas.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013