Have numbness in legs, lips. Had an endoscopy and endometrial ablation earlier. What to do?

I just had an Endoscopy and Endometrial ablation two weeks ago. Aside from my first monthly cycle after surgery being horribly painful but, normal according to my doctor, I have been progressively getting better. The only weird thing I have noticed is numbness in both legs (worse in the right), my lips and a few other place. My doctor has been closed since Thursday since, this is Easter weekend. I feel this seems like a pretty normal side effect after surgery but, would like to make sure.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013