Have numbness in head, eye, ear and dizziness also. No medication till now. What to do?

I experienced a dizzy spell that came on quite suddenly while driving. I was able to stop the car. Immediately after this possibly 10 second episode my right ear, extending over my right eye brow into my hair to the back on my head above the ear and down to my chin feels numb. It feels much like it does when nova caine is wearing off. This has lasted for the past 24 hours. Your recommendations would be appreciated. Than you.

Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013