Have numbness in hand, breathlessness and tiredness. All tests done. Have CIS. What it can be ?

Hi this time last year i was taken into hospital with a numbness down my right side and weakness in my right arm/hand i went under a lot of tests and concluded i had CIS they also found that a viral infection had attacked my heart and had myocarditis which i was treated for. Since then i have been severaly tired all the time and weak i put it down to the cis but about 6 weeks ago i had flutters in my throat for about 3 days i went to my doctor a few days after and told her she said i should have come stright down when it was happening and she would have sent me into hospital for tests.. Since then i have still been feeling very tired/weak and now my breathing is laboured if i even walk for a few mins im trying to catch my breath and my legs become very heavy... Can you advise i dont want to be running down to the doctor if i dont need to. I do work full time and have a teenage daughter and a baby whos 2 next month so maybe its just wear and tear! thank you
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013