Have numbness in hand and ear, eye discharge. Prescribed Maxgalin and Storvas. Feeling drowsy, weakness.

Hi, I am Seema, aged 36 yrs. For the last 10 days, I am suffering numbness in my left hand and arm alongwith numbness in my left ear and continuous flow of water from my left eye. I went to consult a physician who got my ECG and cervical X-ray done, which were alright. I was asked to get cholestril and TSH done. TSH level was 10.15, as against the highest acceptable level of 5.5. Cholestrol was ok. I was prescribed Maxgalin M 75 and Storvas 10 with Eltroxin 50 mg (I was taking 25 mg for last one yr). When things didnt improve, I went to see a neurologist who got NCV done. He told that I ma suffering with some Canal Syndrome, wherein the main nerve supplying blood to the hand is getting pressed. I need to take same medicines for 6 mnths, else surgery is suggested. Pls suggest as I am feeling a lot drowsy and inactive the whole day and not able to go to office as I am experiencing a lot of weakness. Are the medicines alright ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013