Have numbness in fingers and scalp, dizziness, vision wandering. Have atrial fibrillation and essential tremor. Connected?

I have a number of health problems including diagnosed atrial fibrillation and essential tremor ( I am taking Bisprolol ) the problem I am experiencing now is numbness in my left hand pinky and ring finger and sometimes my scalp as well , I suffered a bit of dizziness , a bit of ? vision wandering ? and the electrical shock type feelings don t seem to be abating is this connected ? a medication side effect ?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012