Have numbness in feet and legs, dizziness and headache. Had Marina after delivery. Remedy?

i just had a baby for 3 months and i took epidural as pain relief in the delivery , i am starting to feel numbness in my feet and my legs sometimes only left side ,also tingling on my hands and a headache for few times and dizziness and today i notice my hands and the beginning of my arms veins , i just want to add that i had the marina on my 12th week after having my baby , i am breast feeding and i did a blood test before 3 weeks all my result was normal except vitamin D was deficiency
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013