Have numbness arm, rib cage during night, done ECG, EKG, MDCT, echo cardiography. What is it?

Hello Doctor, I have numbness in left arm and left rib-cage and around area especially during night. I have done all ECG/EKG, 2D echo-cardiography & and also done MDCT angiography of pulmonary vessels to make sure that its not chest related. Thankfully everything came out to be normal but still numbness in left arm and left side of rib-cage still persists. Could you help me and give you valuable advice? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013