Have numb testicles, cant have intercourse. Taking revital. Married still not able to have baby. Visit doctor?

Dear Sir,
My name is Noman. I live in Saudi. I am feeling numbness in my testicles and its effecting in my married life. Before the intercourse used to be normal. Now some times i cant do intercourse. Is there any problem. Please suggest me to which doctor i should consult. I am married from 7 months but till now my wife is not pregnant. What will be the reason. I recently started eating Revital as i feel weakness because of work stress.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013