Have noticed chest pain taking novaclav. Fallen, urinated after lost consciousness, taking novaclav, zinase-D, becosules for hypertension

Dear Doctor, 3 days back i had lost of my mind and fallen on the floor after doing urine. Then i check on the next day to a doctor and given me the medicines - Novaclav-625(tablet), Zinase-D(tablet) and Becosules capsules to take for 4 days saying that i have high Blood pressure 140/90 . ECG was taken and report is OK. But I am little afraid of taking Novaclav-625 because today i feel a little pain in between the chest. Till now i have taken 3 tablet. Please suggest. Regards, Shibadatta
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013