Have not had periods. Pregnancy test negative. Have cracked nipples, thirst and increase saliva. Suggestions?

Hi, I had a small question. It is for my sister though. She had her last LMP , 10th Jan 2013.... Hence its is 43 days past her last period... She tried test strip at home on the 39th day, that is on the 18th of Feb in the morning and the following day went to a Gyno and had second test done... Both turned out to be negative... But she seems to have a few symptoms of pregnancy like increase in white dispatch, cracked nipples, increase in thirst, increase of saliva in mouth and at times feeling giddy and also at times feeling like to throw up... Could you please guide me here??? Thanks very much for your advice..
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013