Have nosebleeds. Done cauterization. Bleeding from mouth. What to do?

Hi! I had 2 hard nose bleeds a couple of weeks ago; the 2nd that sent me to th ER where I work and then to an ENT specialist. He cautirized my nose; saying that it was "98%" good to go. 3 days later, we left for vacation; on the way to the airport I had 2 nose bleeds; another very intensive one that made us miss our flight. We were in St. Martin from 4/6/13 to 4/16/13...alas, no nose bleeds.

Yesterday, driving home from work, I had to pull off the side of road and blood was "pouring" out, from my nose and mouth. After about 30 minutes, I was able to continue my way home. About 2 hours later, I started bleeding procusely from my nose/mouth for approximtely 30 minutes.

What do I need to do now? I am very weak/lithargic today...

Thank you,
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013