Have normal sinus rhythm, arrhythmia, supraventricular tachycardia, unconsciousness. Had an open surgery. Have an EKG. Worry?

Hi, every time I have a EKG it say I have a normal sinus rhythm but have non-specific arrhythmia, what does that mean? I normally have a hr between 50-60 but at the time I was told I was tachy. I'm always told my EKG is normal but I'm still concerned. Should I worry? I had open heart surgery as a baby and had no problems at all! I was very athletic. But then in early twenties I started fainting and after a couple of years while testing my heart they found an SVT and did an ablation. I've had no problems since. So should I not worry?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013