Have normal period cycle, Taking Regestrone to delay periods. Risk of pregnancy?

Hi, I am gonna get married in a week. My fiance s normal period cycle falls right in the middle of the date of marriage and hence she has been advised to take a course of Regesterone. We have the following doubts regarding this: 1. Is protected sex risky while she is on the course? 2. After she stops the tablet, how high is the risk of pregnancy, above normal i mean? 3. Will she have to resort to the tablet in the next month as well?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013