Have noise in ears, insomnia, stiff neck, abdominal pain. MRI shows pineal cyst. Removed ovaries. Lyme's disease?

why cant I get my doctor to believe I have Lyme disease I had the migrand sometime between 2004-2006 but did not know what it was. I live in Cdleveland National forest sand sent the 16 yrs working in yard barely clothed from late fall to end of summer. I am diagnosed with: FMS, CFS , osteoporosis , high cholesterol , depedsion (came after start of pain) adrenal insuff. low thyroid, my eyes are red and burn,migrans (mri brain shows eschemia and pineal cyst, incidental,of course. ovaries removed 2 dyrs ago due to cyst which doubled, cyst on kidney. TRYING to get help. Screaming sounds in ears, insomnia , Neck stiff painful since 2006, SVT heart ablsation, chronic utis (now I cant tell, when due to so many symtoms.) 2 er visits this month wth pain above pubic bone and sharp pain on L lower quadrant. Had uti 1 mo ago bothe test were clean. I cannotd sit due to DDD entire spine. Onluy started looking at Lyme after removed tick from dog. Help
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012