Have nodules all over thyroid, many more. On many medications. What to do to cure everything?

I am a 53 year old woman who has been non-stop sick for years now. I have nodules all over my Thyroid. I have a mass on top of my left Adrenal Gland. I am constantly fatigued, my white blood count is usually high for no apparent reason. I also have cysts all over my cervix, uterus, ovaries. I have had my left knee replaced twice. I have had C-4 through C-6 fused, but need to have L-4 though S-1 fused as well. I have a huge hernia next to my Gastric Bypass scar. I had to have that fixed because it collapsed due to ulcers eating up the tube from my pouch to my small intestine. I have bone spurs in my neck where the surgery was, but the doctor did not remove them. I have COPD, RLS, IBS, and severe anxiety/depression. I am currently taking 11 prescriptions, but none of them are "curing" anything. I need help with so many different problems, yet because I am on Medicare, I cannot seem to get a doctor that can help me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I also an allergic to almost every antibiotic out there. Thanks Donna
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013