Have nodes in breasts, discharge. Done FNAC test. Late for surgery?

Hello Doctor,
Good evening. May, I want ask you a question about Breast Oncology. My elder sister, whose age is about 55 yrs has multiple tumours/nodes in breast and is having discharge from the nipple occasionally. She is undergoing various investigations since last one half month but no confirmation has been reported for malignancy but the doctors are still having a concept that there are posibilites of being Cancer case.Now, the doctor has given 25th of May, 2013 for surgery. I want to know wether is't too late..?
If she is underwent FNAC test within how much time the surgery must carried out. Is there any risk factors after undergoing FNAC test. If she undergoes the surgery during first week, is there any problem. So far the tumours have not been touched by the needle or knives. Please reply. I am also giving here my e-mail ID YYYY@YYYY .
Thanks doctor
With regards,
Anil Kumar Saxena,
Mobile No.:0000
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013