Have nocturnal emission during sleep and pain in testicles. Medication?

I m 27 years old and I have exessive nocturnal emission almost everytime I sleep( I sleep on my stomach , I tried very hard to sleep on my back or any other position but I never succeed I had this problem for the last. 8 years. I m very tired of this besides lately I have noticed the sperm coming out is very less now than before and the amount of sperm coming out is reducing with time. What can I do or what medicine can be taken to stop ejaculating during my sleep I m very worried! And sometimes when I wake up I have pain in my testicles and even during the day
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013