Have no pleasure through penetration. Like Clitoral simulation only. Suggestions?

I get no pleasure through penetration, while having sex. The boyfriend loves it and I love him loving it. He took my virginity . But while him sliding in and out there s no sense of feeling on my part at all. Same with fingering. Only through clitoral simulation I get pleasure. (We ve been having sex for ages since he took my virginity) someone please HELP!!!! comments greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Dec 2012

Thanks for posting,

Sexual stimulation/satisfactions unfortunately varies from person to person and in others it seems more complicated. Most women usually require much time before they can reach orgasm or sexual stimulation. Unfortunately it is something we can voluntary control as it is part of our brain responsible for sexual desire/libido that plays this role and we can not at will decide if we want to feel pleasure in one way or the other.
You are and your boyfriend could try changing sexual positions while penetrating ( you may browse tons of articles online regarding sexual positions) and while doing this, your boyfriend should attempt with either his fingers or his penis to touch your G-spot (which is a blind spot just posterior to your symphis pubis or anterior to the vaginal entrance (above).
If you can not still achieve satisfaction, it is best you see a sex specialist (and both of you are advised to go).

Hope this helps
Psychiatrist Dr. Anjana Rao Kavoor's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
There are few who women who enjoy clitorial stimulation much more than penetrative sex. This is not unusual. Every individual's body has more preference to a particular kind of sexual behavior and that is clitorial stimulation for you.
Nice to hear that you allow your boy friend to perform penetrative sex and respect his preferences too.

You could start involving yourselves into more and slow foreplay. If necessary, use lubricants liberally. Try to be as calm and do not anticipate non orgasmic penetrative sex. Try sex in different positions such that your clitoris is stimulated during penetration. You could meet with a sex therapist if desired.

Hope this helps
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth Mallikarjuna Majgi's  Response
hi jane,
anything in this world, after same thing for long period gets boring, similarly in sex. both of should try different, different position, and as you said clitoral stimulation, keep changing way of sex each time. change is life. so change the methods and enjoy, but safe in all.

wish you enjoyable safe sex