Have no libido, desire to have sex or masturbate, no sexual thoughts at all. What should i do?

Hi, I m a 22 year old male, non smoker, seldom drink, participate in a lot of sports and have a healthy BMI . I have been on Antidepressants for 2 and half years now and recently just come off them completely due to the sexual side effects they were causing. I have stopped them for over a week now and my sexual effects are just the same if not worse. I still have no libido or desire to have sex or masterbate. I have completely no sexual thoughts at all. What should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013