Have nightfall, semen has white tube-like structures. Help

my semen seems weak when i have a night fall my cloths where the semen gets on it doesnt turn white colour but it just seems like its some dirt water fell on my cloths i saw my frnd having white stains on his pants when he had a fall during my hostel.And my semen contain white tube like structures.If i have a nite fall some times i have it two or more me sir
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description of problem and sincerely think that you are worrying unnecessarily. Night fall is quite a common happening and it happens when you don't do sexual activities for some days and you get aroused frequently.

Semen structure is quite different from person to person. Color, viscosity and turbidity also differs from person to person. Someone have thick semen while someone have thin.

The color and structure differs between the semen immediately after ejaculation and after sometimes. After sometimes, tube like structures are quite common. Analyze to know well.

I hope I am able to answer your query. I am available to clarify further doubts you may have.
Good luck.