Have night sweats, passing out, diarrhea. Chances of being HIV positive?

I found out that I m HIV+, I disclosed to my boyfriend of 9 months of which we had unprotected sex the past 6 months. During one of your instances my period started during intercourse, he was tested 2 weeks ago and said it came back negative. But when he gave me the news that he was negative he started to cry uncontrollably on the phone where he had to hang up and call me back. I feel as though he is positive and doesn t want too tell me. Due to the symptoms ( night sweats , passed out trying to get to bathroom with diarrhea ) I saw in him it propelled me to go and get tested. What are the chances that he is truly negative, we have since broke up and he wont talk to me anymore.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012