Have night sweats, change in the bowel movements. Lump in the back. History of intestinal cystitis. Are these related?

I have been having night sweats joint pain and changes in bowel habits the last few weeks. Then two days ago I found a hard lump on my lowest rid on the left side of my back. I do not have health insurance and have not been able to go to the doctor. I am a 29 year old female. My only medical issue is that I was diagnosed with ic two years ago. (Interstisial cystitis ) thank you for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013