Have neurosensory hearing loss. Suggested hearing aid to be used. Will it be cured?

Hello Dr. Grief I have neurosensory hearing loss and have been seen by Ontolaryngologist and Audiologis Dr. hearing aid has been ordered for my left ear for severe hearing loss. My right ear was fine until last April 2012 I have the firs Sudden Hearing Loss on my right ear and was treated with pregnosone for 3 wks. I also had the transtypanic steroid injection done on the right ear 3 wks ago, I once again have a sudden hearing loss again on the right ear today and is scheduled to see my ontologist today. What caused the reoccurrences of hearing loss. Will I recover? thanks for your help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012