Have neuropathic bladder, self catheterize to drain excess urine. Have cauda equina syndrome, vaginal numb, urine cold. Why?

I have neuropathic bladder & self catheterise 4 + times a day to drain eccess retained urine . I often get uti's , I hv cauda equina syndrome n this last ten days my sensation in my vagina has diminished 98% than previously . My vagina feels profoundly numb internally too n I feel a cold sensation more sore when I pass urine through intermittent catheters or alone ! My urine is colder than usual ! Why ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013