Have neuroendocrine carcinoma. PET shows liver metastasis. Starting chemotherapy. Want second opinion

Hello
My name is Sofía Castillo from Concepción, Chile.
My mother was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer about 9 months ago, she had a Neuroendocrine Carcinoma in the tail of the Pancreas, it was very located so the doctor was able to resect it and about tree other lynph nodes where the cancer had spread. In December of 2012 she had routine exams where she had a PET CT and it revealed that everything was all right and she was cancer free. About two weeks ago she had another routine PET CT and this one revealed that she has meths in her liver, and not just one tumor, so this time is inoperable. Is a really agressive Neuroendocrine Carcinoma type KY67. She is starting Chemotherapy (etoposide and cisplatin chemotherapy) this week so she is able to prolong her life. The thing is I would like to have a second opinion and we are not able to travel to the USA... My questions are...
- How long does she have.
- What are her chances of living

Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013