Have neon yellow stools, blister in mouth. Weed killer spilled on hands. Concerned?

hello, i was spraying weed killer yesterday and got a large quantity on my hands multiple times. I washed my hands for a minute or so but i could still tell there was some left on my hands. Today my second bowl movement was a strange almost "neon yellow" color to it, and i had a really wierd blister on the inside of my mouth on the cheeck. should i be concerned? I tried to look at the lable on the weedkiller for side effects but the lable would not peel off so i could read...HELP!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013