Have neck pain, belching, choke. Had gall bladder removed, esophageal dilation, barium swallow, acid reflex, blood test. Esophageal spasms?

I'm 47 and 5'1'' female. Had gallbladder removed Sept of 2012 and esophageal dilation in December of '12. Since then, I have this pain in my chest up to my thyroid area. I've had a barium swallow (negative), 24 hour stomach monitor and a test for acid reflux (negative). Thyroid has small nodules but not big enough to worry about and thyroid blood work normal. Since I had my esophagus dilated I experience chronic belching, chest pain and neck pain (anterior). I've lost about 35 pounds since December. I choke and food gets stuck as well as pills. It feels like food gets hung in my throat but all the tests are normal. This constant belching has caused the muscles in my neck to hurt. Since the tests are 'normal' they are trying to tell me it's anxiety but I do not have 'attacks'. Whatever is going on surely does make me anxious but I truly do not believe anxiety is the cause of these symptoms. Also, I have trouble talking and can no longer sing. My voice is raspy and at times it simply hurts to talk (I do not have a sore throat). I don't eat much since it doesn't matter what I eat. Eating does make it worse tho. I'm at my wit's end. Could this be esophageal spasms? I did experience this problem in my 20's.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013