Have neck pain and stiff neck after taking Ofloxacin for UTI. Help

Hello Doctor, After a recent trip to S.E Asia, I fell ill. For a week I had mild fever , fatigue . I was feeling slightly better the next week but my Doctor asked me to run the usual blood and urine tests to make sure. I had ecoli in my urine. Its count was 150,000 cfu/ml. I still felt tired and mild fever. My doctor started me on Ofloxocin, after which I m feeling better. But i have this terrible pain in my neck. My doctor says UTI cannot cause neck pain and it has to be something else. Its almost like a stiff neck but i feel constant pain. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012