Have neck pain after injury, smell smoke when neck flared, vertigo, migraine. Take botox injection. Told not related

I have been smelling burning smoke for many years not every day but off and on. I have neck pain as a result of being hit by a truck while cycling many years ago. Whenever the neck is really flared up I have the onset of smoke. I also suffer from vertigo and balance issues along with migranes which I feel are triggered all effected from the neck. I am have botox injected to help with the sypothetic nerve issues and muscles for the neck and migranes. I was told that the neck and the smoke smell can't be related but it alway happens at the same time .
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013