Have neck pain. Is it Cervical Spondlytis? Which specialist should I visit?

hi doctor, i am suffering from severe back neck pain . sometimes the pain spreads to shoulders also. but back neck pain is continuing for all the time. and also i have some pain and heaviness above the neck ,that i mean through head also. I can t even my head to left, right and downward direction. I am not at all able to lay in bed because of this severe pain. Is it cervical spondlytis? or is it any other symptoms. I took a cervical spine x-ray . One ayurveda doctor told me that there is nerve compression. Whom to be I consult in allopathy- an orthologist or neurologist
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013