Have neck, lower back pain, taking cap , no relief. How to get cured?

I have had neck and mid and lower back pain since 1999. I have seen several doctors. Chiropractors, massage therapists , physical therapists, and anesthesiologist who do steroid injections. But pain doctors just don t see it. It hurts most on my right side but left does hurt some. My current chiropractor took X-rays after not seeing a chiropractor in a month because too busy. My left pelvis was turned in compensating for right lie back pain. My thoracic and cervical was curved right to left and my neck did not have a curve in it from the side but looked like I had it fused. My Pain doctors are so concerned about getting me off medications but are not offering any help??? I had an MRI on lumbar area and received steroid injection on 1/29/13 but now still hurts if not see chiropractor weekly if not twice weekly. I am a nurse and I can not see the light at the end of the tunnel. There are some days I can t even get out if bed cause I just don t want to paint on the happy face. The injection felt great for first day then helped for about 2 months but now the low back hurts and I am trying to get MRI of neck for right arm shoulder and neck pain . I did physical therapy for 4 weeks but was not able to do anything but minimal stretching between sessions then my pain was so bad that all they did was sonography with hydrocortisone that felt good for 2 days. I am desperate please help. The pain dr always has me squeeze her fingers and stuff like that. Well I can t open a jar with right hand. Nor drive with right arm. I can t even shower or dry my hair on most days!!! Housework has been nonexistent since 2004. I just gave up the pain dr gives me flexeril 3 times per day Celebrex 200 daily lortab 7.5 twice daily. Please help. Any suggestions???
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013