Have neck, back of head pain. Had urinary infection, discontinued augmentin. Continue medicine?

hi there on friday evening i went to emergency because i wasnt feeling well i discover that i have a very bat urine infection , the doctor gave me antibiotics wich is AUGMENTIN 625 MG AND i have been taken 2 times but now i have stoped because i have a very bad neck pain and is also bad on the back of my head , some time i find dificult to turn head arround , please help , shall i continue with medicine ?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013