Have neck and shoulder pain. Done MRI, cervical spine scan. Have ventral thecal sac. Problem with pregnancy?

my age 34 / female. Due neck & shoulder (right side) pain and vibration while bend forward i contact the nuro doctor. And as per his advice i taken the MRI-cercival sprine scan. Dr. said this initial stage. The scan report given below
i affected cervical spondylosis with disc osteophyte complex noted at c4-c5 and c5-c6 levels. partially attenuating the ventral thecal sac without significant canal stenosis or neural formainae narrowing.

I need answers for the below questions .
1. How its forming.
2. Is any problem for pregnancy (i don't have child) if i take medicine.
3. Can able to cure 100% or what can do for 100% cure.
Kindly send the answers to my email : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013