Have nauseous feeling. Blood test and urine test show negative. What should I do?

I went to the Dr to see why I have been feeling nauseous the past couple weeks along with a strong sense of smell that at times make me want to throw up but it only makes me gag. I have been a little Moody as well. My menstrual was very light & shorter then usual. Nothing seems to be working for this nauseous feeling not even the pills I was given at the doctors office. Sprite, 7up, Ginger Ale, Saltines, Chicken noodle soup absolutely nothing helps for long at all. I have taken 3 test on defective the other 2 negative I have taken a urine test at the Dr it was negative also. The blood test was negative as well but I still have these symptoms. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013