Have nausea, vertigo, pain, missed period, headaches...

I'm very confused. For probably a little over a month I've been expiriencing weird symptoms. I have been getting randomly nauseous for no reason at all at all times of the day but mostly at night. It will actually wake me up. (normally even when I am sick I don't throw up but with this I have been) I have had an occasional stabbing type pain in my abdomin (but not very frequently) I have not had my period and I have a headache just about 24/7. I have been getting vertigo (the other night it happened while driving, it was so bad I felt as if I wasn't even on the ground and everything was contorted) I also have been fatigued (but that's not uncommon for me at all so I don't know if that is related). What's going on with me? P.S. I have taken two pregnancy tests. Both were negative.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
I have the exact same symptoms! 3 tests and they all came out negative. I've had intense migraines ALL day that cause me to feel so dizzy and cross eyed. I'm three weeks late.I've been extremely sensitive to smells lately, almost anything makes me nauseous. I havent felt any more tired than usual, i've never been a good sleeper. I don't know what it could be, im just really tired of these headaches. Please let me know if you hear anything.
I absolutely will. Still no word. How about you?
I've scoured websites and found tons of women with these symptoms and all had negative pregnancy tests. I would say about 98% of them all said they took a blood test to find out they were pregnant (even though they had negative home pregnancy tests.) Some even said they were as far along as 3 months pregnant and still did not register as being pregnant on home pregnancy tests. I think doctors don't document these cases, or for some reason don't want to let us know that this happens as often as it does. I went to a clinic and the doctor told me that these cases were "opinions" and not fact. I wanted to say, "Yeah? How can it be just be opinion? It's actually happened to these women. Do they not know what happened to them?" The doctor also tried telling me that blood tests were the same as urine tests. They're not. Quantitative blood tests are more accurate. The kidneys filter out the HCG hormone, the blood does not do so.
where you pregnant? Cuz you posted this like a year ago and im having the same symptons... negative test. Please let me know
There are symptoms mainly involving 3 systems. 1) Female reproductive system--missed periods 2)Gastro-intestinal system--nausea and stabbing abdomen pain and 3) Central nervous system ? --- having vertigo. 4)General symptom of fatigue. If we consider all the given symptom first of all we see that there is missed period, and that points to some hormonal imbalance within. These hormones are usually metabolized by liver and some problem in liver can also produce nausea, vomiting as well as the stabbing pain that you describe. With Persistent nausea and vomiting the diet intake would have gone down leading to fatigue. I would usually advise liver function tests, Fasting and post parendial blood sugar levels, Serum Thyroid stimulating hormone, and S.oestrogens, s. progesterone levels.
Hope this answer would have helped you.
Cardiac Surgeon Dr. Chander Mohan Mittal's  Response
you haven't written your age and whether you are sexually active or not. for how long you have missed your periods. the validity of pregnancy test depends on wwhich day of missed periods you have done it? do you have any symptom of hearing complaint as nausea and dizziness that you are experiencing can be due to ear problem. do get you pregnancy test repeated and get an usg abdomen done. reply with your clarification of above points.