Have nausea, tiredness, sensitive to smell, tender breasts and back ache. Had miscarriage earlier. Pregnancy?

Hi. Wondering what is going on with my body... I had a miscarriage Dec.3 2012, natural, I was 11 weeks. I bleed until Jan. 16 2013, when my OBGYN put me on BC pills to stop the bleeding. I only took the pills for one month. Had a period feb. 10-13 spotted feb.15-22, then had a period March 16-21 and spotted 22-4. My husband and I had unprotected sex at least every other night from April5-18. I then had a "period" April 23-24. I spotted on the 25, very lightly. I have been nauseated, tired, had hot flashes, sensitive to smell, headaches, backaches, and even tender breasts. My problem is, I get some of these symptoms when I am not pregnant. Are my hormones just off, or could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013