Have nausea, tiredness and not sleeping well. Had abscesses in teeth. Recommendations?

I have been on 10 courses of antibiotics since January 3 due to 4 abcesses in my teeth . The infection was the dentist believe in the bone for over a year with the body surrounding the infection. It has left me with 2 less teeth and the infection seems to have settled. Thoughout this time the dentists kept saying I should not be as unwell as I was. I was constantly feeling dizzy and felt as though I was going to throw up constantly. I had absolutely no energy and had to force myself to eat. I lost 3 kg during this time. I still feel very tired, nausia and light headed. I am also not sleeping well finding it extremely difficult to put myself off to sleep. The glands in my neck have been coming up and down throughout the day. The doctor has done blood tests and these have all come back normal
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013