Have nausea increases on eating, morning, clay colored bowels, heavy pelvis, delayed periods

I am 48 yo. I have been having nausea for 4 days now. Worse when I eat, and nearly immediately, but also if I don't eat. Doesn't seem to matter what I eat (sugar, fat, even oatmeal). Worse in the morning. I have had 1-2 BMs per day which is pretty normal for me, but they are clay colored. I have heaviness in my pelvis, but no pain anywhere. I don't remember my last menstrual cycle for sure. I think it was the beginning of March. No breast tenderness. Honestly, it feels like morning sickness, but that seems unlikely. What else would explain this.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013