Have nausea, frequent urination, diarrhea, abdominal, lower back pain, cramping. Have irregular menstrual cycle. Normal?

I am a 21 year old woman. Lately I have been experiencing nausea, frequent urination, diarrhea, abdominal pain, lower back pain near my kidneys, horrible cramping in my hips, back and stomach, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, pain when going to the bathroom, and really bad gas. My menstrual cycle is not regulated, so I am not sure if I have missed it or not. But these symptoms aren't normal are they?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013